Forum for a new paradigm in science
Systems science is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in the history of healthcare and many other fields.
The result of this new paradigm is a revolution in clinical practice, called Living Systems Medicine (LSM).
The tools include LSM Resonance Testing, LSM Resonance Remedies, LSM Nutritional Therapy, Herbs, Lab Testing, Lifestyle Change, Environmental Remediation and others, all guided and informed by the uniquely strategic approach of systems science.
What we offer on this website:
- We are clinicians who teach courses in person and online, as instructors at The Living Systems Academy
- We provide a “Find a Practitioner” service, to help connect you to a practitioner in your area
- We host a wealth of information resources for practitioners, clients and the general public, which is ever growing
- We sell related products, including home health packs as well as educational, clinical and environmental health supplies
- We are writers who host a blog here, about The Living Systems Revolution, and are currently writing a number of books
We also plan to set up a charity for humanitarian projects, to be called The Living Systems Foundation, which has always been our dream.
About The Living Systems Academy instructors
We at The Living Systems Academy have been at the forefront of the Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) field for many years. We share a number of things in common:
- A passion for helping people to better health using non-invasive yet deep methods.
- Multiple professional healthcare training qualifications in the best therapies in CAM, which we draw from in our clinical, teaching and development work. Between the four of us, this includes Naturopathic Medicine, Chiropractic, Homeopathy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Therapy, Biological Dentistry and Craniosacral Therapy, plus a large number of additional courses and seminars over the years.
- A passion for teaching and writing – we love what we do. We believe that it is not enough to help our own patients. We feel the drive to help the world on a larger scale through educational work.
- An awareness of the widespread heavy metal toxicity, chronic infections and degenerative diseases afflicting modern populations, and how in most other approaches these issues get either overlooked or poorly addressed.
- A desire to get to the level of genuine, long-term, whole-system health improvement.
- A broad and incorrigible curiosity in many interrelated topics, with a desire to develop The Living Systems Revolution paradigm through applications in many areas of society. We never stand still, but are continuously developing our work, ideas and methods.
- And, last but not least, we all have decades of experience both in our clinical work and in the courses that we have taught around the world.
We are currently not teaching any courses, but are instead continuing our clinical work, writing, research and development in preparation for the next teaching cycle, which we will announce on this website when ready. In the meantime, please register your interest in our courses here.
Simon J. Rees ND
Simon J. Rees ND founded Living Systems Medicine (LSM) in 2009 with Kevin Eakins ND, based on an emerging vision of The Living Systems Revolution profoundly transforming science, medicine and society. In 2019 he went on to found the idea of “The Nonlinear Path”, and, based on this, a new discipline called Nonlineopathy, an exciting new approach to solving the greatest problems in the world.
Simon is an LSM practitioner, providing clinical consultations with patients in England and Ireland. He is Director of The Living Systems Academy, based in Ireland, which was founded to offer LSM courses internationally. He has a triple original professional healthcare qualification in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) and Homeopathy (Dip.Hom) from The College of Naturopathic Medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (Dip.Tuina/TCM) from The Active Health Foundation, which together comprised 6 years of continuous study.
Since then, he has gone on to study thousands of hours at other courses and seminars. He completed 5 years of postgraduate mentoring classes taught by world-class homeopath Jonathan Shore MD. He also studied Field Control Therapy (FCT) with its founder Dr. Yurkovsky, then taught it with Kevin for several years, before they parted ways with FCT in order to forge a different direction forward in their work under the paradigm of living systems science.
Simon spent many years researching the toxicology of mercury and other heavy metals, an area of particular interest in which he compiled and reviewed tens of thousands of studies. One of his early inspirations to take up his studies in the health professions was Dr. Robert O. Becker MD’s landmark book, “The Body Electric”. Then when his partner fell ill with Lyme Disease, CFS, EHS and eventually MS, Simon was shocked to observe how her health kept worsening in spite of her receiving many treatments that were supposedly the best in the world. It wasn’t just that they didn’t improve her health. They actively made matters worse.
This was when Simon devoted himself full time to finding out the true reasons – and solutions – for what turned out to be a situation affecting millions of people: that is, chronic disease of unexplained origin and without any effective treatments – and made worse by many well-intended attempted treatments. He discovered that this is a common pattern nowadays in both the conventional and alternative health professions – but it was not until many years later that he discovered the true cause: a widespread lack of training in systems science!
Simon is currently writing his dissertation for an MSc in Integrative Healthcare, as well as pursuing general R&D work for LSM. He is also writing several books, having a fully-fledged vision for the content of at least 20 books he would like to complete in the years to come.
Kevin Eakins ND
Kevin Eakins ND co-founded Living Systems Medicine (LSM) in 2009 with Simon J. Rees ND, with a particular interest in information medicine and the physics of information fields, as well as nutrition, functional medicine and other areas. Kevin is an LSM practitioner based in Ireland, where he practises alongside his wife Leonor who works as an acupuncturist.
Kevin attained a double original professional healthcare qualification in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) and Homeopathy (Dip.Hom) from The College of Naturopathic Medicine, as well as a post-graduate advanced diploma in homeopathy from The Allen College of Homeopathy, and thousands of hours at other courses and seminars over the years.
Kevin and Simon have taught LSM since its founding. Previously, Kevin also studied nutritional medicine with Dr. Jonathan Wright and Dr. Alan Gaby. His lifelong interest in nutrition and how it relates to health has led him to advocate traditional dietary wisdom, nutrient-dense foods and non-toxic, sustainable farming. Kevin also studied Field Control Therapy (FCT) with its founder Dr. Yurkovsky, then taught it with Simon for several years, before they parted ways with FCT in order to forge a different direction forward in their work under the paradigm of living systems science.
In his earlier years, Kevin trained as an engineer, and still today he is able to see the process behind each aspect of clinical work, and break it down into a clear flow. He shines light on what is important to know and do – and what questions need to be addressed next.
Kevin loves to pursue lines of research and develop a deeper, better integrated understanding of many subjects related to health. He has a great passion for health and learning, as well as for helping and educating others.